No this is not about politics! It’s just a small anniversary for me this week-end as I will close my fourth year of blogging about PLM. I started 4 years ago (for Prodeos at the time before it was acquired by Minerva). And I hope this will continue as long as it brings value to our readers. The target has not changed. I’m still trying to discuss general topics about PLM, to provide some technical hints, some stories of my experiences as a PLM consultant and finally since this is our preferred solution, I’m talking about Aras! It doesn’t really hurt to talk about a software you can freely download.
10 most read articles:
That stats I have from Google Analytics are based on a period starting when the articles were moved from Prodeos to Minerva (mid 2011). But it is still pretty relevant of articles bringing a nice content for all.
- Stop starting PLM from Engineering !!!
- Tutorial : How to start an Amazon EC2 cloud server all prepared to install Aras Innovator!
- CAD lifecycle management is not Product Lifecycle Management
- Should we pull PLM Deployments? a new Lean deployment strategy?
- different marketing strategies and namming in PLM
- Applying a lean strategy for PLM solution implementations
- Pros and Cons in involving IT in PLM software selection
- Should we have a FailCon for PLM ?
- Aras Innovator goes mobiles with Jquery !
- Document Management can’t exist by itself…